We're Hiring an Electrician
We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrical degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Experience with whole home generator installation.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrical apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrical degree from a technical college.
- Electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
To apply for the Electrician position, please send us an email containing your contact information and your resume to email@example.com.