Bradley Mechanical COVID-19 Update
At Bradley Mechanical, the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is always our top priority. We understand the concerns you may be experiencing related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to following the CDC’s recommendations to keep your homes and businesses as well as our workplace safe while we continue to offer quality service. We will also continue to be responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as the situation evolves.
To protect our customers, we have instructed our technicians to stay home if they are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms. We also ask for our customers to inform us prior to a visit if they are sick so we may take the proper precautions.
Precautions in the field:
- Technicians are wearing fresh disposable gloves at every job and wearing ventilators as needed or at your request.
- Trucks are stocked with disinfectant cleaning supplies to be used wherever technicians are touching surfaces in your home or workplace. Each call will end with technicians wiping down everything in your home which they have touched. Keep in mind that most of our work will be out of your living space and we will attempt to minimize the amount of time we spend with you.
- Hand cleansing/washing before and after each service call.
- Technicians are avoiding close contact with customers, co-workers, and anyone else on any job site.
- Contact is being minimized. Technicians will not be in the office, shop or supply house unless absolutely necessary. Restocking and parts delivery will be made without direct contact with anyone else and all packages and parts are being disinfected upon receipt.
- We are limiting our communication to phone and electronics as much as possible to maintain social distancing. All in-person meetings and training are cancelled until further notice.
- Trucks and tools are wiped down and cleaned every day.
Precautions at our office:
- Employees who can are encouraged to work from home and arrangements are being made to increase the number who can do that.
- All surfaces are being cleaned with disinfectant daily.
- Frequent hand washing throughout the day.
- Vendor and salesperson visits and any non-essential visits to our facility are being minimized.
Proper Indoor Air Quality
Air quality in the home is always important—even more so during the situation we now face together. We recommend having your air handlers sprayed with a disinfectant that has shown the ability to kill strains of coronavirus. We also suggest replacing your regular air filters with a whole-home MERV 16 hospital-grade filter that can remove sub-micron level particles and reduce germs such as viruses, bacteria and mold from recirculating in the home.
Bradley Mechanical cares about the indoor air quality within your homes and businesses. For a limited time, all customers who purchase a new qualifying system will receive a free upgrade to the MERV 16 hospital-grade air filter (a $800 value). For more details you can visit the following page: Lennox Systems
Thank you for trusting Bradley Mechanical with your home’s HVAC, plumbing, electrical and home performance needs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
For information on how to protect yourself, what to do if you think you are sick, and the latest news regarding the Coronavirus we recommend visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website using the link below.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/